Grant payment conditions
In order to be eligible for incentives, borrowers must comply with the eligibility rules of the Facility as well as provide evidence that financed technologies were purchased and installed.
Please see below a short summary of the rules and visit the linked pages for more information.
Once eligible borrowers install eligible measures, they can request verification and apply for incentives using the Verification Management System.
All rules related to verification are detailed in the Terms and conditions of the EBRD Green Economy Financing Facility (GEFF) for requesting a grant payment.
Project may be eligible for incentives if:
- It comprises of technologies, equipment and materials listed in the Technology Selector (“Pre-Approved Technologies”) or those determined as eligible by the Facility Consultant during an assessment of eligibility.
- All the technologies listed on the submitted documentary evidence (most notably the invoice) were installed in the dwelling denoted in the Verification Request.
- The technologies were installed in residential premises (house or apartment) that are not and will not be used for business purposes.
- It does not benefit and will not benefit from any other subsidies (e.g., feed-in tariff, subsidy of the municipality/government, subsidy of another project etc.).
- The measures installed are not duplicated in the same dwelling.
- The loan taken from the PFIs for the purpose of financing the eligible measures is still being repaid at the time the sub-project is being verified.
Above are only the basic requirements that make project eligible for verification and incentive payments. Please read the full Terms and conditions of the EBRD Green Economy Financing Facility (GEFF) for requesting a grant payment as they contain all the conditions that apply.
N.B.: Household appliances (refrigerators, freezers and air-conditioners) are not eligible for investment incentives.